Things to consider
There are a few things to consider when looking at the mortgage results shown above:
- by using our telephone service we can offer you advice in respect of choosing a mortgage, taking into account your individual needs and financial circumstances. If you use our online service you will not receive advice in respect of your mortgage
- you should only use the monthly payment calculations we've shown as a guide. We've based these on the information you entered into the calculator
- our calculations don't include any costs or charges apart from those indicated within the calculator. They do not constitute a loan application, an offer of finance or loan approval to any existing first direct facility
- please make sure you use the actual purchase price where asked for the purchase price and a conservative estimate when asked for the property value. The actual LTV (to be used by first direct) will be confirmed as part of the application process
- we reserve the right to withdraw products at any time without notice
- please make sure you read the Key Facts PDF download
- our downloads are in a PDF format, to read them you'll need to have Adobe Reader 4.0™ or above. It's free and you can get Adobe Reader here (opens in a new window).
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
If you're new to
0800 48 24 48
first direct account holders
08 456 100 103
first direct mortgage holders
08 456 100 173
Our Mortgage Team is available 8am to 10pm, 7 days a week