Tracker Rate Mortgages
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up your payments
Link your interest to the Bank of England Base Rate
A Tracker Rate Mortgage fixes your interest rate at a set percentage above the Bank of England Base Rate and tracks it – your interest rate will go up and down by as much as the Bank of England Base Rate changes.
- The interest rate is variable and is an agreed percentage above the Bank of England Base Rate
- your monthly payments will change if and when the Bank of England adjusts the Base Rate
- you can apply a Tracker Rate to either a Repayment or Offset Mortgage, with various tracker periods
- you can make unlimited overpayments whenever you choose without any Early Repayment Charges
- at the end of the Tracker Rate period, your mortgage rate will revert to our Standard Variable Rate unless you switch to another interest rate.
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you don't keep up repayments on your mortgage.
You may also like
Would a Fixed Rate be better for you?
Fixed interest rates are set for an agreed time for example 2 or 5 years, so you know exactly what you’re paying each month.
Or a Standard Variable Rate?
Your interest rate is set by us and may vary from time to time, over the life of the mortgage.